The Oakville Club, established in 1907 is a multi-sport, social and family oriented Members Club, tucked away on sixteen mile creek, in the heart of downtown Oakville. The Club has become a primary source of community connections for our Members through camaraderie and lifelong friendships
Part Time & Full Time Servers Needed
We're looking for friendly, courteous servers with Smart Serve certification to work in the private club industry. The Oakville Club is a non tipping establishment with hourly wages starting at $13.50 an hour, and opportunities for increases.
We provide a good working environment with a happy balance between work and life, rarely working past 11:00 pm. This serving job is Perfect for people attending school or looking for a permanent or part-time job.
Summary of Position
- Servers must consistently be able to assess, anticipate and meet Members’ needs and respond quickly without losing focus or projecting a mood that detracts from Members.
- Servers must clearly communicate in a professional manner with Members, coworkers and management.
- They must understand instructions, read written company memorandums and communicate when he or she needs more direction.
A server must adapt to different personalities of Members and coworkers without losing focus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understands completely & conforms to all policies, procedures, and all standards
- Ensure that all Members feel welcome and are given attentive, friendly, and courteous
- Ensure that all food and beverages are consistently served according to the restaurant’s serving standards.
- Adhere to all food safety, Smart Serve policies at all times.
- Ensure that the dining room is prepared for service, including the complete set up of linens, silverware, glassware according to service standards and polished in a proper manner
- Greet Members in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage menus, how menu items are prepared, and the ingredients used
- Inform Members of daily features as instructed by the kitchen staff
- Serve food and beverage to Members.
Job Type: Part-time & Full Time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
If interested please contact Michelle Inglehart, Food & Beverage Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org